Sunday, June 19, 2005

"I'd rather have 7 dads." [Happy Father's Day!]

N: "The Rosenberg's are lucky 'cause they have 2 kids. The Cassapini's are lonely; that's why Dane (nextdoor neighbor 6yr old) visits them. The Goosen's are really lucky 'cause they got 5 (soon to be 6) kids."

Daddy: "Would you rather have 7 brothers and sisters to play with or be able to spend time having fun with dad one-on-one? I wouldn't be able to spend special time with 7 kids..."

N: [long pause ] "I'd rather have 7 dads."

I'll take that to mean that since he has fun with this dad, 7 would be 7x fun or with 7 dads he could have fun all the time with some dads covering while I am away at work or doing the lawn. Yeaaaahh...rather than if he had 7 dads, at least one of them might turn out worth while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home